Tue, Jun 09|
Sheldrake Environmental Center
Mindful Forest Walk
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2020, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Sheldrake Environmental Center, 685 Weaver St, Larchmont, NY 10538, USA
About the event
Hello Forest Friends!
I am thrilled to be able to walk in person with you again! During these incredibly challenging time, the natural world has been such a source of healing for myself and others. Being able to practice as a community and just connect as humans in person again makes my heart sing.
While this program will be modified to meet our current environment, I can tell you that our time together will include:
- Gentle centering, breathing and guided stretches
- Walking forest meditation
- Personal sit spot practice
- Group seated meditation and share
- A deeply connected experience that will transform your day and beyond.
Please register for this event at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/108035386750
Parking for this event will take place at the gravel lot at 685 Weaver Street, Larchmont, NY 10538.
The parking lot next to the Sheldrake Center building is currently closed.
We will begin at 9:30AM.
For Everyone's Safety:
- Wear masks and maintain social distance from other clients and instructor
- Maintain social distance from other clients and instructor
- Bring your own seat cushion and beverage. A small backpack is helpful so you can walk hands-free during our walking meditation.
- Our group size is limited to 10 including myself. Please register at Eventbrite link above.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear. The trails are rocky, uneven and sometimes muddy in places.
- Please be prepared with whatever bug repellant and sunscreen needs you may have.
- Please note that the Sheldrake Center building is closed and bathrooms are not available.
This program is being offered free of charge in an effort to raise donations for Sheldrake Environmental Center (http://www.sheldrakecenter.org/donate/)